Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day!!!!


i have been looking forward to St. Patrick's day for so long! It's my favorite holiday for a couple reasons:
1. It's fun to make just a normal day of the week into something special, no matter what holiday!
2. green is my favorite color EVER! Any holiday the celebrates by using only the color green, is awesome! (it's super special because no other color gets a holiday all to itself!)
3. it's the day Ryan and I met 2 years ago!

To celebrate today, I wore my new green and white striped shirt

and made an all green dinner: Green garlic mashed potatoes, green salad, green beans, green tinted water, and grilled chicken (this was impossible to make green...so it was sprinkled with green parsley)


So I hope all of you had a wonderful day today! I can't wait til next year!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am right there with ya girl! LOVE THIS HOLIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your awesome! I have to to admit I completely forgot about st. pattys day luckily no one pinched me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to come cook at my house! Your dinner looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I love it because spring is so close! YAY! I love your dinner. Totally jealous. Wish I would've thought of something fun. . .I'm lame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. If I would've made any part of our dinner green last night, besides the normally green green beans, I would've been dining alone. But we had garlic potatoes and chicken too!

    ReplyDelete