Monday, November 2, 2009

birthday, halloween and Jack!

so as i promised, here are a couple pictures from Ryan's 24th birthday. We had so much fun that night, I was actually at school all day, and he had a double header baseball game in Kaysville, so they party didn't start until later that night. We met Ryan's sisters and mom and dad at Texas Roadhouse and had a delicious dinner! It's so much fun to get together with everyone, I love his family! We even made Ryan sit on the saddle and gave him our "LOUDEST AND ROWDIEST TEXAS YEE-HAWW!" haha, he was so embarassed, but a good sport anyway! Afterwards, we came back to our place and opened presents and blew out candles, we were all too full to eat the cake! Later in the week, my parents came up and took us out to dinner and Beehive Grill and spoiled him with some more presents! I think he had a great birthday, and now we're counting down the days until he is a quarter of a century...the big 2.5. is up next year!



For Halloween this year, I had to go to school all day, and then straight to work all night...so it was a 16 hour day of working! Luckily I have fun friends at both work and school, so the day was still so much fun! We were all dressed up as fun characters, I went as Luigi this year...such an easy costume! I just got overalls at the DI, I already had the green shirt, and I painted the hat green and the wooden buttons yellow and then glued them on :) Easy as pie, and all night at work I kept getting the Mario theme song hummed at me as I walked by, haha! (I told you we have fun!)



At last but not least...We met Jack last night! He got home from the hospital on Saturday, after being there fore 2 weeks. He is so adorable, and oh so tiny! He weighs 5 lb. 12 oz.! When my brother handed him to me, I felt like I was only holding a bundle of blanket, I couldn't even tell there was a baby in there! He was just finishing up eating some dinner and was trying to get to sleep, so I had to hand him back to Clark to fall asleep. Its so fun to see him as a daddy, he is so funny with him and you can just tell how much they love him, and how happy they are to have him home!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute as Luigi! Sounds like a ton of fun going on your household, along with a lot of work too. Your nephew is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so cute as Luigi! I am still sad you missed my Yeee Haww

    ReplyDelete