Tuesday, August 30, 2011

4 years


Today is our anniversary. Four years ago today I was on my way to the Logan Temple, getting my dress on, and waiting to go up to the sealing room and marry him forever! My Grandpa was our sealer, and he let us go into an empty sealing room for about 10 minutes before our own sealing, to just sit and be together. That was the greatest ten minutes of the day. I remember sitting together, trying to take it all in, and both being so excited.
Today is a lot different than that day, with Ryan at school all day and me home with a baby...but I wouldn't change it for a second! That day four years ago, with all it's planning and fanciness, has brought us so much happiness in days like this, to just hang out at home, eat a home cooked meal and watch a movie on the couch.
Ryan still makes me so happy every day, that's never changed! I'm so lucky to be married to such a hard worker who will provide for me and our kids for the rest of our lives. I love him so much and I'm glad to be his wife!

1 comment: