Thursday, January 26, 2012

new years




so before January ends, I'd better talk about our fun night we had! Our friends Kevin and Lyndie came down after Christmas to spend a week with us and celebrate New Years together. We had so much fun with them. Lyndie and I went shopping lots and attempted to get pedicures, we caught up on baseball gossip and watched our shows together...I even turned her to the Kardashian side! (my goal in life is that everyone will love the K-Klan as much as I do!) And the boys spent a lot of time golfing and watching different games on. We even were able to experience their first time at Five Guys Burgers and Fries with them, and even though Kevin won't admit it, we're sure he likes it more that In and Out :)

New Years was a lot of fun, we had a bunch of treats and appetizers out and ate way too much. Of course we toasted our Martinelli's Sparkling Cider at midnight! We toasted to Kevin getting into a school here in Vegas and hoped they could buy one of the house right across the street! Wouldn't it be great? Also, we played Start the Party on the PS3, and had it was a hoot! We were laughing so hard together.

We've missed these guys so much and had so much fun while they were here. We want all of our friends to come down and spend time with us!!! (PS Alex and Danielle, I can't believe I never blogged about your trip here!!! I feel horrible!)

No comments:

Post a Comment