Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Such A Fun Summer!

We have had so much fun this summer, and then into the school year. We have been on vacations, spent lots of time with friends, done a LOT of swimming and playing, had countless fun visitors! We really haven't slowed down for a second, and it has been great! I want to make sure I document all of the fun, so this is going to be a big photo filled post, enjoy!

Autumn sweeping Easton off his feet!

Many many summer days were spent here, at the Harris' pool, playing all day and night! (Sheena, how do I not even have ONE picture of us after all the time we've been together???)

I painted stripes in our kitchen, and I LOOVE them!

One of my best friends Chelsea was moving from AZ back to UT, and stayed with me for a few days, and I loved every single second of it so much!

We had fun at our ward party at the Whitney Ranch Rec Center

Easton and I have had COUNTLESS lazy days in our PJ's at home all day playing!

My date while Ryan is at school, we went out for icecream :) 

My mom came to visit at the end of August, and Easton loved cuddling up to his Grandma

Easton has grown cuter and cuter everyday, I don't know how he does it?

I told you....he's TOOO cute!

We have babysat  been lucky enough to have friends come over to wear Easton out for naptime!

Celebrated FIVE YEARS of marriage! I love him!

Had a fun girls day out with Haley, Harvest Festival and Lunch, we did it together last year, and it is 100% going to be an annual tradition. I love this girl!

Had a LOT of monsoon type summer thunderstorms, and loved the cool 80 degree temps they bring

We watch a lot of shows

Since our friends, Kevin and Lyndie now live in St. George, we have already been up to stay with them once, and they've come here twice, and we are LOVING having them so much closer!
We spent some more time at Run Plus Fun, Easton and his new buddy Kru that we love!

Easton is a 'lab rat' for the Touro PT students, helping them practice and learn the developments of kids for their pediatric course.

Fast as lightening little runner!

1 comment:

  1. Love all of this!! You guys are so cute and we are glad that you are our friends :) ps. E's nikes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete