Thursday, July 17, 2014

Birthday in Vegas!

When we got home from Utah, my Vegas girls took me out to celebrate my birthday too, such sweet friends! First I went to my fave Cafe Rio, then Bingo at Sunset Station with Natalie, Marinda and Tosha...TOSHA WON!! Lucky duck! The chances of winning are so low that we never expect anything, and just go to have fun usually...now I want to win though haha! Later that week, Sheena and Taly took me to the best ever/hands down favorite restaurant here: Firefly. My mouth waters just thinking about it, then after to Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Then we just sat in the car and made fools of ourselves and chatted late into the night. Perfect girls nights! I'm so lucky to have made so many good, sweet, and reliable friends here!




Love these 

No comments:

Post a Comment