Monday, December 12, 2011
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Two days ago our little man of the house celebrated his FIVE MONTH BIRTHDAY! I can't believe how big he is getting, and how much more interactive he gets everyday! I still am blown away at how amazing it is to watch him learn new things each day. Here are some of the new things he has been up to this past month:
- Weighs 20 pounds
- Loves his crinkle-winged fly toy
- Best. Sleeper. Ever. We lay him down in his crib, give him Toby his tiger, and leave him. He falls asleep within 15 minutes and if he wakes up sooner than we go get him, he just waits patiently, then greets us with a gigantic smile!
- celebrated his first Thanksgiving!
- started eating rice cereal November 9
- Had his first giggle fit on November 13, hilarious!
- first time eating puree's was November 14: Squash
- since then he has had green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, and peaches. He loves them all and is such a good eater! Less and less gets on his bib and hands and he's eating all of it :) Proud mama moment!
- Rolled over for the first time on November 16
- He held his own bottle on November 27, hasn't done it since, so it was just an adorable accident :)
- He loves standing up while holding onto our fingers
- Also can sit up really well with just a little help from mom and dad for balance.
- He blows raspberries and gurgles when he gets bored, like while driving in the car or while I make dinner.