- He weighs 33.14 lb. (90-95%)
- He is 36 inches tall (75-90%)
- His head is 50.5 cm. (90-95%)
- He is wearing 3T clothes
- A very picky eater! Still only eats chicken nuggets, and grilled chicken for his meats. If we are lucky he might take a single bites of a hot dog. He doesn't eat vegetables unless they are in a puree food pouch ("sauce" as we call them).
- He loves his fruits, juice, chocolate milk, and treats. Anything crunchy, like chips, he will love. He loves to eat tortilla chips dipped in guacamole (let's be real though....pretty much no guacamole, he just pretends to dip them with us.)
- He is talking up a storm, and can make two word sentences.
- If you ask him how old he is, he will respond "I tuuu!" and hold up his hand with his two fingers glued together, he hasn't figured out how to hold them up while seperated.
- We have a couple 'naughty' word slip ups: Clock, and Fork...you can use your imagination! And for some reason he loves to yell these words! In Sacrament meeting he always has to point out the clock on the wall, and I want to die!
- He LOVES Despicable Me, calling is "asipcible me?!" He thinks Dr Gru, and the min'mins, and loves to shout 'freeze ray!' when Gru shoots it.
- He is doing good with potty training if I would be more diligent about it. He doesn't like to sit on his little potty seat anymore, if he needs to pee, he will stand, or sit backwards on the potty. And to poop, he will sit either backwards or forwards. He knows when he needs to go, and tells me, The other day he even held it for about 15 minutes until we got home. (wahoo!!)
- He is really good at basketball, his t-ball, and is getting better at catching things.
- He likes the watch the Gi-Gi's with his dad. (The Giants) and recognized Buster Posey on a poster while we were out awhile ago, by pointed and saying "a posey?"
For his party this year, we did a big pool party with all our friends here. We grilled hot dogs for everyone, had chips, watermelon, carrots and celery, and juices and waters. The kids loved it, and afterward we had a big cake I made. I was so proud of this cake! It turned our just how I wanted it to, and Easton loved it! He thought the cake was the party, so when Ryan brought it out he chased after him while yelling "THE PARTY THE PARTY!!!"
He was so spoiled this year, and got so many toys and cards from friends, grandparents, aunts, and us. He got a bubble machine, a Leap Pad 2, pool toys, a new beach towel, money, an animal trains, monster trucks, cars, Mickey/Disney toys, a Mr. Potato Head, a ball, a Mickey movie, and much more!
On his actual birthday, Monday, Ryan started school back up. So I took him to the Henderson Multigen pool with Haley and her kids. He wasn't too much a fan of it, I don't think he likes all the water spraying on him and dumping on him. Afterwards we went home, and he took a nap, and then when he was up, Ryan had gotten home and we took him to a movie. We went to Despicable Me 2. He was so excited for the BIG TV! We got him his on movie snack pack, which he thought was incredible. He loved to sit on his own seat and be a big kid. He ended up watching most of the movie on Ryan's lap, but he didn't last the whole time. He got restless and was running around the theater, so we took him home early.
We had a super fun weekend celebrating our little guy. He is the best, and we can't wait to keep watching him grow!