Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TAGGED!...about ryan




1-What is his name: Ryan Orrin Doyle

2- Where did you meet? Our friends set us up, some people I knew were on the baseball team with him/dating people on the team...

3- How long did you date before you were married? 4 months

4- How long have you been married for? 1 year

5- Who said I love you first? Ryan

6- When and where was your fist kiss? We were at his apartment on our 3rd date and we watched Pursuit of Happiness

7- Who kissed who first? He kissed me

8- Who proposed? Ryan

9-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? we LOOOVE watching The Biggest Loser! If it is a Tuesday night at 7:00, don't bother trying to get ahold of us, we ignore all phones/doors/internet....we love it, and we will not be distracted. (those of you who have attempted getting us to do something on TBL nights know what I'm talking about) also, we love going on trips, relaxing (taking days off to hang out together), etc. oh yeah, we like baseball, just a little bit. :)

10-Do you have kids? How many? none.

11- What does he do that surprises you? my favorite surprise is when I get home from work and all his dishes from lunch are already in the dishwasher, haha! Lame, I know. But my real favorite surprises are just fun dates and nights out doing something out of our normal routine.

12- What's your favorite feature about him? hmm, I like his blue eyes. and i like his deep voice.

13- What's your favorite quality about him? I love his quick wit. It's fun to have a random conversation with him and see what kinds of comments he comes up with...it always makes for a good laugh! also, he never does things "half way" if he is going to do something, then he'll give it 110%.

14- Does he have a nickname for you? we both call each other beby. he also calls me wife, or wifey (not in a mean way though, it's cute)

15- What's his favorite color? Red to look at, Blue to wear. We've had this conversation a million times and he can never quite make up his mind.

16- What's his favorite food? barbeque chicken pizza

17-What is his favorite sport? everything, if i had to name top three, i would say #1 baseball, #2 football, #3 basketball

18- What's a hidden talent that he has? i think that everything he does is a hidden talent! haha, anytime that we both try
something new, he is SO much better at it than I am, like mini golf...everything on the WII....I don't know, those are kind of boyish things anyway, but he still is way good at them

19- How old is he? he'll be 23 on Oct. 10

20- What do you admire most about him? His patience. You might not think it, but he can take a lot before he really gets pushed over the edge, I don't have much tolerance for some things.

21-What's his favorite past time? active past time: playing baseball, lazy past time: playing Madden with Kevin, preferably on Kevins PS3

22- Who eats more? He does

23- Who is taller? He is 8 inches taller.

24- Who sings better? neither of us

25- Who is smarter? Ryan. but only cause he's still in school...haha!

26- Who does the laundry? both of us

27- Who pays the bills? we both do

28- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed then I do

29- Who mows the lawn? Ryan did, when we mowed the lawn, but now we don't have to at our new place.

30- Who cooks dinner? I do, Ryan helps if I ask him though

31- Who drives? Ryan

32- Who is more stubborn? we're a very stubborn couple. I'll leave it at that.

33- Who has more friends? Well we both share our friends

34- Who has more siblings? we each have 3

35- Who controls the T.V. remote? whichever one doesn't have the computer, haha. funny rules..I know.

36- Whose temper is worse? Ryan's temper only comes out during sports, so i never have to deal with it. So in the actual relationship I guess I have the worse temper.

37- Who does the dishes? Ryan

38- Whose parents do you see more often? We see them both pretty often, but Ryan's parents are closer, so probably them (when they aren't on the road)

Okay, now I tag Kirsten, Julie, Kristen, Natalye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, it's good ol' Mr. Wilson! I found your blog from Kylie's blog, and just wanted to say HI. We live in Cokeville, Wyoming, which is about 85 miles from Logan. Check out our blog at jamswilson.blogspot.com and drop us a line! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete