Friday, February 6, 2009

my wedding is better than your wedding.

so i haven't posted anything in awhile, i know i know. but i also realized, that i have not only not been posting much lately, but i haven't even been posting pictures of us, or that matter even pictures that i've taken! i'm turning into an awful blogger and i apologize. so to make it up to you, i'm going to post about why my wedding was the best wedding day out of everyones (yes, that's right, even yours). And I'll let the picture do the explaining:

1. first and foremost i got to marry this hunka hunka burnin' love!


2. we found out that even though we were married, we were still attracting the opposite sex!



3. my mom brought snacks for us to eat while we were getting pictures taken outside the temple


4. my mom also made all these super cute dresses for my bridesmaids (my mom is awesome right?)


5. we had a band that came and played songs that he learned specifically for our wedding! such as "bubbly" colbie callait, "sunday" bebo norman, "on my mind" kalai, and others. talk about a cool band...


6. we had cotton candy!!!!!




7. i got raspberry filled chocolate wedding cake smeered across my face and veil.


these are just 7 of the reasons i think my wedding was great. and i'm totally kidding about ours being better than yours...i'm sure your wedding were great too! anyway, i thought i'd do a wedding post since i started my blog after our wedding and i've never done one since...also, i miss the warm weather and looking at these nice august pictures make me happy!

3 comments:

  1. Your wedding was really cute! I love the cotton candy idea. So creative you are. Maybe you should pass that along to Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've almost been married two years now! crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I happened to come across your blog. Your wedding does look beautiful. I am so ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete