Tuesday, August 18, 2009

new summer favs


so this summer Ryan and I have discovered some fun new shows on tv...if any of you are up for new things, I would suggest checking some of these out, they are highly entertaining!

1. "I Shouldn't be Alive" on Animal Planet. So interesting! It can sometimes be sad (some people may die in their extreme adventures) but it is so great and you can't stop watching once you start. Give this one a try for sure!

2. "Shaq VS." on ABC Tuesdays nights. Tonight was the premier. He challenges the best athetes in the world to their sports (Ben Rothliesberger for football, Michael Phelps for swimming, Albert Pujols for baseball, etc) and then you see who wins in that sport. Not only is it fun to watch amazing athletes, but Shaq is so so so funny!

3. "Charger Cheerleaders" on the NFL Network. I thought I would hate that Comcast added this channel to our tv package that we have, but I think this is one show that I will like on the channel. It's just cheerleading tryouts for the NFL team the San diego Chargers.

4. "Dating in the Dark" on ABC Monday nights. I'm not going to lie, when I saw commercials for this, I thought it looked really lame, but Ryan and I look forward to watching it every week! Each week 3 new girls, and 3 new guys show up at the house in different wings, and only interact in a pitch black room, then at the end they can invited one person to "see in the light" then after they have seen eachother, they can decide to meet out on the porch and continue their relationships. It's just great, for sure give this one a try!


Anyway, we're both doing great! I'm out on the floor at school now and taking appointments and loving it. Ryan goes back to school for fall semester on Monday, and our 2nd anniversary is coming on the 30th, less than two weeks away! I can't believe how fast time flies! We're both still so happy and so lucky!

1 comment:

  1. ok i think ive finally found someone that watched tv as much as me haha YOU- its not a bad thing either. Neither of us are obsessed but we watch enough to know whats great tv! shaq vs is HILARIOUS haha and i know youre excited to sytycd season 6 oh yes!

    ReplyDelete