Monday, July 26, 2010

24th of July



this year the 24th of July was so great! I didn't have school or work all day! I really don't remember the last time I actually had a 'real' Saturday, it was so great! We slept in, went out for breakfast at Village Inn, and went grocery shopping together. Then later that night, we drove to Salt Lake to go to the Salt Lake Bee's game with our good friends the Davis'!

Alex has an internship as an Athletic Trainer with them for the season, so he was able to get us great tickets right behind home plate! He was in the dugout with the team the whole time, so Danielle and I just chatted, chatted, and chatted the whole time while Ryan watched the game...I don't think we watched one second of it! It was SO great to catch up with her, I've missed having her up in Logan SO much!

After the game, we went down under the stadium and met up with Alex, and then came out onto the field through the Bee's dugout, and watched the fireworks right next to it! It was such an awesome view, and a great fireworks show!

The whole night all together was so much fun! I loved spending time with Danielle and am so blessed to have her as such a close friend!



3 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm so jealous! I absolutely love baseball. Nothing says summer like a baseball game at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED spending time with you! We are so very blessed to have you guys as such good friends! How lucky are we! I think that we shouldn't go that long again without visiting! So glad you could come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey we were there too! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete