Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Easton's One Week Photos

The babe and I had a photo shoot when he was a week old, it was quite the project! I've always been interested in photography, but it's harder than it looks! Since I don't know any photographers down here, I decided to take them on my own, and then edit them. Well my editing program isn't the best, so I emailed them back home to my friend, and she fixed them up great for me!

He sure was a wiggly bug for the pictures, but these are some of my favorites and I think they are adorable...especially for not knowing what I was doing!











5 comments:

  1. I love them! You did a great job! I always end up stressed out and sweating by the end of the newborn photoshoots ... and I'm not even taking the pictures! He is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering who you would choose! That's awesome you were able to take these yourself! They look great! He is so sweet Anna...looks just like the 2 of you, a good mix! I'm dying to come see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job!! They look great! He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! He is SOOO cute! Congrats! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete