Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy One Month Birthday!!!


Today is Easton's one month birthday!

Time has seriously flown by, and we can't believe he's already been here that long. He has been such a great baby already, and I don't think we could ask for any better. We still find ourselves just staring at him in awe and can't believe how lucky we are that he is ours.

Here are some of his milestones from the first month:
  • weight: 10 lb. 2 oz.
  • height: 22.25 inches
  • head circumference: 15.25 inches
  • eating 4 ounces, every 3 hours during the day
  • eating 2.5 ounces, once or maybe twice in the night
  • starting to be more aware of his surroundings, like the toys hanging from his swing and bouncer, and the fans on the ceilings.
  • He has starting getting really good grips on EVERYTHING! My hair especially, also our shirts, his blankets, the car seat straps, etc.
  • He falls asleep instantly in the car seat, and has only made one car ride without his head kinking over to the side...it looks so uncomfortable, but he is always in a deep sleep and happy as can be in that position!
  • He has starting giving us slight smiles, and sometimes giggles in his sleep. I don't think he knows how to smile in reaction yet though.
  • He is looking more like his Daddy every day, but he does have his Mommy's light hair...getting lighter all the time!

3 comments:

  1. Anna he is so cute, I can't wait to hold him. I hope you are doing good and having so much fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna congrats! He is so beautiful and perfect! Isn't being a mom the best thing in the whole world? I'm soooo happy for you. I just read the birth story, wow! So amazing, what a crazy week! Hope all is going well, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely know the feeling of just sitting there staring at your baby over and over and just thinking- this is MY child.. Holy cow! haha I STILL do that with Hailee and she is almost 2! it just never goes away I guess! He is so cute and looks so much like you're hubby. welcome to my world... we go through the labor and the baby comes out looking like dad! haha but its so fun to see their resemblances!
    I'm so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete