Tuesday, July 10, 2012

UTAH


As soon as Ryan was done with school, we headed up to Utah to see our family and friends. We were so lucky to be able to see SO many people and spend quality time with everyone. It was great to catch up, and we are so lucky to have such awesome relationships with so many people, that when we come back, it seems like we never left. We did so much, and sadly I only have a pictures of a tiny bit of it all, but, some of the things were able to do included:
  • buying a new car (YAAAAAY!!!!!! Did I scream out my excitement loud enough??? Let me try again.... YAAAYYYY!!!!! There we go, I think you understand how happy I was about that now!)
  • Were able to spend time with our amazing friends the Davis'
  • Got to have my hair colored by my friend Lauren
  • Spent time with my friend Liz and her adorable son and new baby girl in their cute new house
  • Went to a bridal shower for my friend Kylie, who looks like she had the wedding of the year back East, got married in the Manhattan Temple, awesome? yes!
  • Went for a Memorial Day picnic with my parents, sisters Jeanette and Michelle and her cute 3 kids
  • Had a delicious Memorial Day BBQ dinner with Ryan's sister Kristin and her family
  • Spent fun time with my parents, grilling, cleaning cars, just hanging out!
  • Went to my nephew Luke's blessing at Clark and Annie's big huge gorgeous home
  • Went to dinner with Dallin, Kevin and Lyndie
  • Easton and I went to my friend Andea's gorgeous wedding reception at Hamilton's
  • Ryan golfed his heart out, and went 4 times!
  • We were surprised by Ryan's mom coming home early and got to spend time with her, which we didn't expect....best surprise ever!
  • Had a delicious dinner at Ryan's sister Julie's house with her cute family
  • Easton got to play with his cousin Chase who is just 3 months older
  • Went on a fun hike and had lunch in the mountains with Julie, Ty, Maddie, Chase and Kim
  • Got to go to a Smithfield BlueSox game
  • Got to go to monthly Family Home Evening with my whole family, including my two cousins and thier families who are also in med school in Tennessee and Texas!
  • We were able to celebrate my mom's birthday, during FHE
  • Spent the night at the Davis', and were lucky enough to go on a fun walk with them and hang out all night.
  • Last but not least, we saw Ryan's dad for lunch in Ceder City as he was coming home to Logan and we were headed home to Vegas


my new lovely lovely car! I'm so in love!
Grandpa B and Easton at our picnic
Grandma B and Easton at the picnic

Loving sunglasses...always!

Great Grandpa Paulson and E
Chase and Easton ready for the hike
Grandma Kim and Ryan with Chase and Easton by the river
family hike photo op!
Julie and Chase and me and Easton having lunch
Ty, Maddie, Chase and Easton, hiking troopers!

Easton and Chase sharing a root beer float
Easton is just making sure there aren't any leftovers in that cup :)

at the Bluesox game!

Grandma B and all the cute Broadbent grandkids for her birthday!
My Aunt Jill with Malan and Easton having a dinner date at FHE :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun trip!! I feel so excited I was included in your list of events! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had so much fun! Although I'm hurt we didn't get to see you and be added to the list :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had so much fun! Although I'm hurt we didn't get to see you and be added to the list :(

    ReplyDelete