Saturday, August 4, 2012

Little Ink Designs

I'm so excited, and happy to unveil my new Etsy Shop, Little Ink Designs! I've loved making onesies for friends and family who have had babies recently, and of course I love making them for Easton too. People have kept telling me I should start selling them, but I never thought much about it. Finally I decided it would be a fun way to make a little extra money while we are on our 'starving student budget'. I designed and sewed a whole bunch back in May, and Ryan's dad was so nice and took them to a trade show he was going to for his store. They did better than I thought, and once I'd started, I couldn't shake it! Now that I have an Etsy shop, and Facebook page I'm hoping more people will know that I make them, and hopefully be able to refer some business to me.

4 comments:

  1. I love all of your cute designs!! :) You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute stuff! You really are talented. Also, how fun to get to live in San Fran for a month, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Good job! Super cute.. I will tell everyone to go check ya out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fabulous idea! The turkey you made was pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete