Friday, August 1, 2014

20 weeks...and A GENDER!!!

On July 24th, I couldn't even sleep in...it was baby gender day!!! When I was pregnant with Easton, we went to a ultrasound clinic called Fetal Fotos, and found out he was a boy at 13 weeks...so being 20 weeks with this one seemed like an ETERNITY to wait on finding out the gender!! I killed time that morning by going to the gym, and then packing up for Easton and I to go to St. George and meet my family for the weekend. Finally it came time for the appointment! I scheduled it for early afternoon so Ryan could meet us on his lunch break, and be there to hear the big news!
Thank goodness we didn't have to wait long for the appointment in the waiting room. Our appointment was at 1:15, and the time stamp on the gender ultrasound picture was 1:17....and it was obviously a BOY!!!! We were so excited and Easton was so happy that it is going to be a brother. Ryan gave a few fist pumps and was smiling ear to ear...his dream come true to have another boy! I was a little surprised, I thought it was a girl the whole time, but I am just as happy with a boy...I'm just happy to be getting another baby, and feel so lucky and blessed to have this little miracle join our family this winter!
We announced the big news to my family that night at dinner in St. George. I ordered cupcakes with blue filling so it was a surprise when they all bit into them at the same time! My mom and Jeanette and I went shopping one afternoon while we were there, and got lots of fun new little cozy outfits for this new little man coming to join us!

BOY!

BOY

thumbs up...I'm a boy!

another thumb sucker, just like his big brother

baby foot...**swoon!**

thumbs up again

a foot....somewhere in there?

as Ryan says..."He's Kapernicking"

his arm was up by his face the whole time.

top view of his head, sucking his little thumb

arm

still snuggled with his arm up

HE MOVED IT!
July 23rd, day before the ultrasound, 19 weeks 4 days.
it's BLUE! my mom was super surprised and said she was fully expecting pink...tricked her!

BABY BOY BLUE!

He's gonna be a proud big brother!
Sunday July 27, 20 weeks 2 days....and feeling hearty!


No comments:

Post a Comment