Saturday, March 15, 2008

A B C's about me!

A: AGE 20

B: Band listening to right now: well it's not a band, i'm actually listening to "Tiger Woods" on the WII while Ryan plays

C: Career Future: future?...i just wanna be a mom :)

D: Dad's Name: Dean

E: Easiest person to talk to: Ryan

F: Favorite song: Lollipop, by Mika

G: Gummy Bears or Worms? worms! the sour ones!

H: Hobby: cooking

I: Instruments: none, i know it's sad.

J: Job: Underwriter for Impact Loans

K: Kids: nope.

L: Longest car ride ever: well we just got home from a 13 and half hour drive from Tucson.

M: Mom's name: Julie

N: Number of boyfriends/girlfriends: um, 4 real boyfriends

O: Olives: yum!

P: Phobia: Spiders

Q: Quote: "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" - Dory on Finding Nemo.

R: Reason to smile: it's 12:30 and i'm still in my pajamas with no rush to go anywhere

S: Song you sang last: "I can't wait to see you again" by Mylie Cyrus. probably the most annoying song i've ever heard.

T: Time you wake up: on weekdays: the alarm is set for 6:50, but i don't get out of bed until around 7:10. and on weekends...whatever time my body wants to get up!

U: Unknown fact about me: i hate leaving bubbles in the sink after the dish water is drained out. i have to rinse the whole sink until it is completely empty of all bubbles and soap reminants. :)

V: Vegetable you hate: squash and chard.

W: Worst habit: scartching (or as Ryan would say...digging) in my ears.

X: X-rays you've had: arm, ankle

Y: Yummy food: chocolate molten cake from chilies

Z: Zodiac sign: Capricorn

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh!! I'm so including you in tag games from now!! We need to get together for dinner and I'd love to finally meet Doyle's wife! Come see us in blogland anytime!! -Katie Ritchie

    ReplyDelete