Monday, April 14, 2008

my husband :)


What is your Husband's full name: Ryan Orrin Doyle

How long have you been together: Been married for 7 1/2 months

How long did you date: 4 months from first date to wedding date! :)

Who eats more: probably Ryan

Who said "I love you" first: Ryan did. and when he did the only response i could come up with was "really??"

Who has more speeding tickets: me...sorry!

Who is smarter: Ryan. he doesn't even have to try i swear. he just magically gets A's, i love it!

Who is more sensitive: for sure me. i cry over everything! even commercials. pretty sure i've only seen him cry once.

Who does the laundry: we do it together. once a week. but Ryan likes to take charge and do it.

Who does the dishes: He always does all the dinner dishes, other than that, I do.

Who sleeps on the right: Ryan.

Who pays the bills: We do them together.

Who cooks dinner: Me. But Ryan helps out anytime i ask him.

Who drives when you are together: Always Ryan.

Who is more stubborn: we both are very stubborn. we don't like to give in to each other...but usually one of us caves in after awhile.

Who kissed whom first: Ryan kissed me, and i laughed because i was so giddy and happy, and then he was scared to kiss me again for a couple dates, haha! he thought i was laughing at him, i felt so bad!

Who asked out who first: he asked first.

Who proposed: Ryan did. it was SO cute! he made a photo album of all the places that meant something to us (first date, first kiss, etc.) and the last picture was of the bench we were sitting on, and he asked "do you know what this one means" and then he said "it's where i'm going to ask you to marry me" then he got down and his knee, it was ADORABLE!

What are his hobbies: baseball, baseball, and baseball. we play the WII, watch baseball, work-out, and did i mention baseball?

When did you first know you loved him: after our first date. i came home and knew i just wanted to marry him and never date anyone else again. i loved him at first sight!

What do you love most about him: I love how sweet and thoughtful he is. He shows it in his own individual way and i love it. I love it when he hugs me, one hand is behind my back, and the other holds my head against his chest. I love it when he kisses my forehead. I love it when we listen to the radio and he'll change the words of the song to make up a cute song for me. i love it when he sets the alarm 10 minutes early so we can cuddle before we get out of bed. sometimes when we are both in the kitchen, he'll all the sudden start dancing with me and singing random songs, and i love that. pretty much i love everything he does! he's prefect, and i love that!

What is his best quality: everything about him is his best quality!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!!! After reading that I think I love Ryan too! :) Not really...but kinda. Anyways...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubby seems like an awesome guy! You are so lucky! Its fun to see friends and all of their awesome spouses! You guys look like you are doing great! way to go!
    -Shar Layton Bingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! We just love Ryan so much! Tell him hi! I'm going to copy your post this week!! It's official! You should turn it into tag!

    ReplyDelete