Wednesday, April 9, 2008









This past weekend, Ryan went to Montana for baseball games, so I went to my parents house for the weekend. It was so great! On Friday night, I met up with my friend Allie and we went to yummy Roosters in Ogden for dinner. It was such a long over due get together and it really was just so great to meet up with her and catch up on everything! Then on Saturday, I watched Conference with my mom and sisters Michelle and Jeanette. Michelle's husband Scott was gone skiing with my dad all day, so she brought the kids down and watched with us. That night, during the men's Priesthood session, my mom, and Jeanette and I decided to go on a little shopping spree! We each got a couple pairs of shoes and some new clothes at the mall, and then we headed to Tai Pan (my favorite) and did some damage to our check books there too. On Sunday morning we all got up and watched Conference again. Since Ryan's games had gotten cancelled because of snow in Montana, they were able to come home early, so he met us in Ogden on Sunday afternoon! We had the whole family over that night for Michelle's 28th birthday dinner! It was so much fun to have everyone together and get to spend time with them. After dinner, we watched Michelle open presents, and the kids entertained us with their cute songs they've learned in PrImary...Book of Mormon Stories, Popcorn Popping, etc.

It was such a great weekend! and I can't wait for this weekend too...baseball games IN LOGAN! yay! cheer for USU!

No comments:

Post a Comment