Thursday, June 12, 2008

lusting after my long locks

so i just put some new music on my blog as you've probably noticed. so for about the last ten minutes i've just been listening to it and staring at my page (i know i know, how bored am i!) and so i've been staring at the picture of ryan and i on the beach (right above) and it is making me miss my long hair the more i stare it. so i had to stop staring, and start posting. so...i guess that's it. i just want my hair to grow! i'll start pulling on it now since i've gotten so desperate! haha!

5 comments:

  1. only you guys would notice griffs "finger incident" Jk! I think your hair is way cute how it is so stop pulling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even look at my pictures with long hair! at least yours was long for your wedding... mine will still only be semi-long... its taking too long!I wonder why why did I cut mine... we can be sad together about our long hair! I still have mine.. i know thats sick i meant to donate it.. however i couldn't let go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember having long hair. Well, I can...but it's been years and years. I cut it off for my mission. Then I grew it out along with losing about 40 pounds of weight from eating too well in the Bronx...then when I lost the weight I decided to cut it all off...it took 5 pounds off my face, I swear! So I've kept it short ever since. But I really miss my ponytail sometimes...especially on hot airplanes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This is Jenna (Vest) Sorenson! I was way excited to see you had a blog. You look so cute. I'm trying to grow my hair out again too! Why oh why did I cut it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna,

    It was great to see you a couple of weeks ago. I wish we it could have been under different situations. Anyway we will have to stop by the next time we are in Logan. Here is our blog as well.
    holts14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete