Monday, June 2, 2008

my current failure

ok, so i'm not really a negative person. but lately i've been looking at blogs that are SO cute, so i decided to change mine up. little did i know that it would delete all my links to different blogs. so i've gone through my comments and added some back in, but as for those of you who have never commented on here (shame on you) i don't have your website anymore, so just comment in this and i'll make sure to add you...i promise you have not been forgotten!

4 comments:

  1. look how cute it is now!!! nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I commented! speechly5.blogspot.com; however I will be changing it soon as I have time to comment on everyone's blog my new link

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was well worth it...your new blog is ADORABLE. I freaking love the header picture of you and Ryan, it's gorgeous. Our site is tkcooley@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just getting caught up on my blog reading and I was instantly happy when I saw your new design! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete