Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dan and Ashley Derrick

When I moved up to Logan two years ago, I didn't know a soul! I was so worried about making new friends and being away from home. I got a job at Great Harvest, and found out that one of my roommates also was going to be working there, so that was promising! On my first day of work, I found out it was also 3 other girls first day too (including my roommate), and the 4 of us instantly bonded! After a few weeks, i finally got all the names to the right faces, and since then, Alyssa, Ashley and Katie and I have been good friends. Well....last week Ashley got married to her high school sweet heart Dan. It was so much fun to be able to celebrate their marriage with them, and especially to get the little "G.H. gang" back together to catch up since Katie is the only one still working there. We had a great time at the wedding dinner at The Lion House on Wednesday night, and the Reception in Bountiful Thursday night. We ate til we couldn't eat anymore, and danced our little herats out! Too bad Ashley is in Hawaii now and can't keep up the nights of partying with the rest of us...who needs a honeymoon anyway right? Just kidding! Anyway, here are some fun pictures you might like!





2 comments:

  1. Tell your cute friend that her dress is gorgeous!
    And Michael starts school on Monday, but Ryan is right, we need to get together and hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pretty girl! So good to hear from you! So Logan, huh? That sounds like fun! You and your husband are so cute together! How long have you been married?

    ReplyDelete