Friday, August 8, 2008

Discovery Gateway

On Tuesday I went to Salt Lake with Ryan's mom and sisters and their kids. It was such a fun day! the kids loved the discovery gateway museum, we enjoyed a yummy lunch at Applebees, went back for some more playing, and then ended the day with playing in the fountains and eating some delicious ice cream! I must say, my favorite quote from the day was by Mason when he was in the pretend grocery store shopping for 'produce' and he picked up a plastic banana, squeezed it, and then said to me, "it's not ripe yet." and then put it back. i must say, a day with kids and their imaginations is quite refreshing from my day to day life, which i used to think was at least a little entertaining! haha! we had a very fun day!








1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun and am so glad that you came :) My boys love you . . hopefully we can plan another fun 'activity' soon!

    ReplyDelete