Saturday, March 28, 2009

Craft Night

Last Thursday, my friend Danielle hosted our Enrichment Craft Night. It was so much fun!! She came up with the idea of making wreaths that hang on a painted wood plaque, and are hung with a ribbon. So many girls came from the ward and we all had such a great night of just hanging out with fun girls! She took a bunch of pictures so I'm going to steal some and show all of you!

a collage of some of the creative ideas....they are all so different, but so cute!

me with my wreath!

Kari with hers...

Danielle...our cute hostess

here we are just painting away

7 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Were they hard to make? You may have to show me how you made the wreath part and then how you attached it to the board

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were really easy, she bought most the wreaths already made, and then just drilled two holes in the top and fed the ribbon through from the back to the front, then tie a knot in the front between the holes, and then put the wreath on top of the knot and tie a bow! ta-dah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!

    How did you do your new header?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those! I am soooo jealous I couldn't come. Blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss coming to activities with you guys.:( Those sure are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look~so unique! (btw: the blue and white dress was my easter dress that i found at target last year. glad you like it!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heck those are so cute! I love them! And also, I have never seen those adorable pictures you guys had like professionally taken. I LOVE that one with the blue light shining through! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete