Friday, July 17, 2009

survival.


we're still here.

I am so bummed that I don't have as much time any more to update the blog. But there hasn't been much to miss out on. Ryan will be done with his summer class at the end of the month, and then will get about a month more of summer until fall semester starts again.

I'm still loving school. I only have about 3 more weeks of orientation, then I'll be out on the floor for appointments until I graduate.

I have been loving Ryan's baseball games, I'm glad that I have those to go to a couple nights a week, it's fun to get out and just enjoy summer for a couple hours before the sun goes down. I think he's been having a good time playing too :)

We've both been going to work.

Not much more than that going on in our lives right now....except I did just finish a great book today "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. It was pretty sad, but so good. It took me longer than I'd hope to finish it just because of lack of time, but I do want to start another book, so if anyone has suggestions, leave me a comment!


also! in honor of the fray concert I'm going to tomorrow night, i've posted a link to their song in my "song of the week" box (which probably should be changed to "song of the month" whoops!)

3 comments:

  1. Man you guys are so busy! I wish we had more going on, I feel so lazy, but I guess it is summer! Have fun at the fray that'll be so fun, my bro's going, also, have you heard of the hunger games? its a new book thats supposed to be the next "twilight" its a new series and its getting huge! I haven't read it yet, april my sis is almost done then i'm going to read it, i'll let ya know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything by Shannon Hale is a good read. If you read a book by her start with Goose Girl. Also another good series is the Fablehaven series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read that book. I just bought it but have others to read before I can get to that one. Do you read a lot of her books? I actually just read the book "Night" awhile ago. It's short but good. It's about a man that survived through concentration camps. Also really sad but good one. Glad things are going well although real busy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete