Wednesday, November 11, 2009

hair.


I might as well give up on the idea that my hair will look the same when i graduate beauty school as when i started it in June. Today, for the first time I put dark (dark!) brown, in my hair. it wasn't too much, but still fun. We parted out a star on the crown of my head, and outlined it with the dark brown, and then did my normal blonde in the middle of the star, and around it. It turned out great, it's fun the see the brown peeking through more in some spots than others, I love it!

4 comments:

  1. awesome! i change my hair every so often too! let me know if you need someone to try something out on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks SO cute i love it! I really need to come to you for a trim and possibly some coloring... have to decide what i want done first. hmm but i love it, looks so cute. also you should come to my boutique tonight, sorry late notice! no worries if not, and feel free to bring friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so good Anna...it always does!

    ReplyDelete