Wednesday, November 25, 2009

happy thank you day to all!

Happy Thanksgiving!
  • I am so grateful for so many things this year, most of all of course family. I never ever cease to choke up when I think of how blessed I am to belong to two amazing families, both full of such great examples. They are examples to me in so many ways, through each of their testimonies of the Gospel, their strong marriages, love of each other, their excitement for life...the list goes on and on.
  • I also am so grateful for my friends, for how much they care about me, and that I can just be myself around them and they appreciate that from me.
  • I'm grateful for a job that I love and they Ryan has a job that he loves as well (and a brand new promotion!) I look forward to going to work, and I don't think I could be more grateful for that!
  • I'm so thankful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm grateful that I was raised in a strong LDS family and that the truthfulness of it was testified to me at a very young age thanks to amazing parents and grandparents who have always held high standards for me. I'm grateful for the Relief Society, I so look forward to going to church each Sunday and feel the Spirit there.
  • I'm grateful for a warm and "homey" home that also holds the Spirit so strong, and for Ryan's priesthood presence in it.
  • I'm grateful for education. That I am going to Cosmetology School and Ryan is attending USU. I'm thankful for his brains that he has and the immaculate grades that he gets! Also, that he is already looking into different Physical Therapy Schools and planning for our future.
  • I'm grateful for my clients at school. This may sound like a strange thing to be grateful for, since they aren't really my clients, but really the schools. But they tell the most amazing stories to me about their lives and really care about what I tell them. They make me realize how blessed I am to have parents who are alive and going on 31 years of marriage, for siblings who are alive and still in contact with me as my friends, for family that lives so so close to me, I could go on and on....Julius, Mary, Ruby, and Marilyn, I love you all!
  • Right now I'm especially thankful for holidays, and that happiness that they bring! I love to be around loved ones and celebrate together!
  • MOST OF ALL, I'm so grateful for Ryan. I love him so much. There isn't one other person in this whole world that I want to be with besides him. He is so great to me, and treats me so great. He puts up with all my weird ways, and loves me for them. He is so great and being a calming presence for me. When I start to panic, or get stressed, he is always there to help me step back and see the big picture and realize what is important. I'm so happy that I get to be with him forEVER. I love knowing that I am sealed to him forever. I love going back to the temple with him and being together. I'm so happy that he is an example to so many, and so responsible. He is really great at handling so much responsibility and never complaining about a thing. He takes care of all of our things and does the 'man' jobs around the house so well. I just love him and could go on and on about him!

ps. listen to this beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment