Wednesday, February 10, 2010

new BROWN hair.


well, i didn't the unthinkable yesterday. I finally got up the courage to do what I've always wanted to do, but never dared. I (well, Julia) dyed my hair brown. I was completely nervous the whole time, and pretty much everyone told me not to, Julia didn't really want to do it even, for fear it would be her fault if i hated it. But, much to my surprise, I LOVE it! I think it's a really fun change! I'll eventually go back to blonde, but for now I really like it!

P.S. please don't judge me from this picture. it was taken right after we finished, my nose looks extremely large, and it was taken on my phone, in a public bathroom (how ghetto and MySpace-ish is that??

5 comments:

  1. I love it an!!! It looks so cute and your hair has gotten SO long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is beautiful! I love it brown! And don't worry about the picture...I think you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the hair! it is so pretty looks so good. I think i need to come in and have you do a little something with my hair... I'll have to call in and make an appt!!! I'm ready for a change, I haven't dyed it since November! yikes... so its definitely time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute! No matter what you do, your hair is so cute. But it's always fun to change it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! I love it! Can't wait to finally see it in person sometime when you AREN'T working :)

    ReplyDelete