Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines month :)

so far there has been so much going on this month, it's crazy to think that between school and work we were able to fit anything else in, but we did!

I started out the month by hosting a fun enrichment activity at my house, where we made adorable Valentines day cards. I made mine a little bit more diverse so I could use them for other days throughout the year besides just Lovey Day. Here are the ones I made.

Next fun thing I did....made sugar cookies with my two cute friends Julia and Lyndie! We made the dough together, and then had a fabulous time mixing up colors of frosting and decorating them all so cute :)



A couple days later, my school had their annual Super Saturday event. It's a 99 cent haircut day, and all haircuts were on sale as well, and it was crazy! We ended up doing 421 haircuts between all of us, and sold about $4000 in products! As a presidency we decided to make some cute school t-shirts for anyone who wanted to buy one, and I think they turned out pretty dang cute!




1 comment:

  1. anna you are so cute! I wish I saw you more often, I miss you. I went to Texas Road house last week and asked for you, but you weren't working :( You are one busy girl, but if you ever just want to hang out for a bit, you know my number!

    ReplyDelete