Sunday, March 28, 2010

baseball is back, 2010 style.


yes yes, Ryan and I are both so stinkin' happy...the 2nd love of our lives is back in our lives :) it's BASEBALL SEASON!

Over Spring Break, we went down to Mesquite, NV for a weekend series against Snow College, we won 3 out 4. And this weekend, they had their Conference opener. They played University of Montana here in Providence, and they won the series by taking 2 of the 3 games!

It was such a fun weekend! Being outside, and seeing my second "family" was just awesome. I got all caught up with all my fellow USU baseball groupies (i.e. parents, coaches wife and kids, new girlfriends of the year, etc) we talked about all our winter activities, and how great it was to be back out watching the guys. This really is my favorite time of year! I can't wait for the season to really get underway, and watch all the fun games!

ps my cute hunny is 3nd from the left on the top row.

1 comment: