Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Christian and Sam Eccles


my cute cousin Christian married his beautiful bride Sam on 3.11.10 as well. They are such a gorgeous couple and had one of the most amazing wedding I've ever been to!


they had the reception at the Ben Lomond Suites, and it did not disappoint! the huge amazing floral centerpieces were my favorite part!


the family!
1st photo: Grandpa, Grandma, and Jeanette (my Grandpa sealed Christian and Sam as well as me and Ryan!)
2nd photo: Taryn, Uncle Chris, and me
3rd photo: me and Ryan
4th photo: mom and dad :)
the cousins!
1st photo: me, Christian, and Sam.
2nd photo: Jack, Taryn, and Jeanette
3rd photo: Jack and Lauren
4th photo: me, Nick and Lauren


Savannah and Jordan, cutest neice and nephew ever! just enjoying the yummy food at the reception


had to take a picture of the cake topper...I thought is was really cool!

1 comment:

  1. So I have to say its funny because his wife is cousins with my very good friend so i thought it was funny that the connection was there on both sides lol! They are a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete