Thursday, November 4, 2010

2nd Annual Park City Shopping Trip!

A couple weeks ago I went to Park City with Ryan's cute mom and sisters for the second year in a row. It was so much fun, we decided to go earlier in the year this time so it was warmer while walking around the outlets, and I think it was great!

We got to Park City Friday afternoon, and went to just a couple of the outlets, and then went to dinner at Red Banjo Pizza on Main Street, the same place we went for dinner last year. It was just as delicious again, and we ordered too much food like always: a couple appetizers, 2 different pizzas, and salads!
me, Lauren, Kim, Julie, Kristin
Red Banjo Pizza

After dinner we checked into the hotel, we stayed in a different hotel this year, and it was beautiful! It was the Escala Lodges at the Canyons. Our room was a 2 bedroom suite, with 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, dining room, living room, 3 fireplaces....the WORKS! It was just gorgeous! We all brought swimsuits to go hot tubbing, but we just were enjoying our suite so much that we never made it down!
me, Lauren, Julie and Kristin
The Escala Lodges at the Canyons

Before dinner that night, we went back to the same bath and body store we had gone to the year before and got the same Mother Earth face mask, and we put them on again that night in the hotel. Again, this was the funniest part of the whole trip! There is something about those masks that just makes you laugh uncontrollably! It was so much fun!

Julie, Lauren, Kim, me and Kristin

The next morning, we slept in, and took our time getting ready and eating breakfast, we checked out around 11, and then took off for a full day of shopping at the outlets! We did quite the amount of damage and found some great deals! I took $160, and this is what I came home with: 1 pair of jeans, 6 tops, 2 sweaters, perfume, and 2 pairs of boots! I think the boots were the best deal we found! They were from the Bass outlet, and they were having a buy one pair, get 2 pairs free...plus for that day only you could take an additional $15 off the one pair, and we had a 10% off coupon they let us use on top of that too! So when all was said and done, we were getting $100-$140 boots, for just $20-$30! It was AWESOME! Between us we walked out with 7 pairs!

For dinner that night, we went to Good Thymes, a cute and quiant little cafe there in Park City, it was delicious and well devoured after a day full of shopping!

me, Kristin, and Kim

Lauren and Julie
Good Thymes

This years trip was so much fun! I already can't wait for next years trip! I need to start saving now! We did ourselves proud though, and again, filled up the trunk of the Murano (we decided that next year, we may need to drive separately for more space for packages!)

Lauren, me, Kristin and Julie...after about 10 hours of shopping!





3 comments:

  1. I'm always so jealous of your shopping trip! How fun! You guys are some hot ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I am so jealous!! I want to go shopping with you guys I would love to shop all day and get good deals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! We are glad you enjoyed yourselves. The photos are great, please share with others when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT

    ReplyDelete