Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year we celebrated at my Grandma and Grandpa Paulson's house in Ogden. Every year for Thanksgiving my Uncle Chris and his family come down from Washington to spend the holiday with us, so it was really fun to see them! It's crazy to see how much my cousins grow up in just a year!

My grandma made such a delicious dinner, really was probably the best turkey I've ever had! And even Ryan ate the delicious sweet potatoes that she makes each year (and he's not a sweet potato kinda guy!) I really love my Grandma's cooking...she's so great!

Savannah, Grandpa, Dad, Mom, Annie, Jack, Clark, Jeanette, Royal, Jill, Trish


Alison, Emily, Clarice, Sam, Lauren, me, Ryan and Tommy


Savannah and Chris


Savannah and Nick

After dinner we all headed downstairs to decorate the gingerbread houses. We've done this for the last couple of years, and it's really become a fun tradition! We usually buy a couple kits and team up with each other on the houses while decorating; this year though, my mom found a couple kits that were village and had a couple mini houses in each set, so we all did our own, as well as the big normal houses. They turned out so cute too! My cousin Alison was in there for about 2 hours working on her house, it was adorable!

Alison, Chris, Grandma, Annie, Jack, Me, Tommy and Trish


Jeanette, Emily, Clarice, Mom, Savannah, J, and Michelle



Savannah and her cute house



While there was a majority of us making the houses, the rest were found watching football in the family room. Ryan didn't move from this spot except for dinner!

Grandpa, Royal, Ryan, and Dad


Annie, Nick, Clark, Lauren and Grandpa and Royal again


Before everyone took off for the night, we did manage to get a big family picture all together! It's been a couple years since we've had one, and it's crazy to see how big our family has gotten!

Front Row: Emily, Alison, Clarice, Tommy, Savannah, Scott, Michelle, Jordan and J
Back Row: Chris, Trish, Sam, Chirstian, Jill, Royal, Lauren, Nick, Dad, Mom, Jack, Clark, Jeanette, Annie, me, Ryan, Grandma and Grandpa

2 comments:

  1. I love the gingerbread houses! That's such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the gingerbread houses! This is such a great time of year with fun traditions! Love you!

    ReplyDelete