Tuesday, January 18, 2011

13 weeks


Well, there you have it! I'm officially out of the first trimester and into the second.

  • I feel like I've had the 'morning sickness' pretty easy. I have thrown up more in weeks 11 and 12 than in all of weeks 1-10...and that was probably only 4 or 5 times total.
  • I'm not nearly as tired as I used to be in the heart of the first trimester. I used to fall asleep watching TV, movies, reading, even just sitting for a minute I'd catch myself with heavy eyes. I feel like now I'm getting energy back.
  • I still am able to wear and button my normal old jeans (I even proved it in this photo) However, they do feel tight sometimes so I'll put an elastic through the button hole and button to make them a little more comfortable.
  • I have definitely been breaking out more...I hear that means its a boy?? (anyone know if this theory holds true??)
  • I haven't really had any cravings, just food aversions. For instance, overly seasoned or very rich foods really make my stomach turn. And if I had to pick a "craving" it would be little-kid-foods, like Mac and Cheese, corn dogs, hot dogs, PB&J, cereal and milk. So I think that bland foods are my cravings.
Also, please don't judge me from this photo! It was taken after dinner, and of course the belly gets bigger after eating. (It looks more like a gut than a baby!)

8 comments:

  1. You're the cutest. Enjoy the firm skin while it lasts... haha. Not sure about the breaking out thing, but the sleepy thing means boy! Or so "they" say. And it was completely true on my first! I was ALWAYS exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute TINY belly!!! I actually felt that my skin cleared up better with Carter...this one I feel just the same as before I was prego. But you never know! I think you should have a boy so they can be buddies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable and I didn't break out at all with my pregnancy with Eli. And the girls are 6 now so I can't remember back that far. Good luck with 2nd trimester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! you are so cute! you are so little...i love your cute belly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna I am so excited for you! Congrats! Oh having a baby is the best thing in the world, So excited for you guys, July is the best time to have a baby you can get out of the house when you finally feel like it and go for walks with the babe, i LOVE how you told your family, your mom is too cute! ha ha and you look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you!!! Thanks for letting us share a special day with you guys again! It was so fun. You guys are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete