Thursday, March 31, 2011

Opening Day...in more ways than one!




First of all, HAPPY OPENING DAY TO EVERYONE!
Ryan and I both wore our SF Giants shirts today in honor of MLB Opening Day! We can't wait to cheer them on tonight as they play the Dodgers. Hopefully this will be a great season for our defending World Champions!

Alright, onto MY "Opening Day"...Tomorrow will mark the first day of my 30 day Blog Challenge. I have felt like lately my blog has been a bit drab, and I've lacked in the posting department. So to get me back in the swing of things, and back to looking for blogging opportunities. I'm hoping this will kick start my creative edge as well. My friends Alex, and then Camille both did this last year, and I loved reading each of their posts and getting to know them better. I did however change a couple of the subjects to be more fit for this time of year (they did their challenge around Christmas time). If any of you would like to join me in my challenge, I'll post my subjects below so you can follow along, I'd love to read your posts as well!

  • Day 01 - 5 things about you that no one knows
  • Day 02 - A picture of you last year, and now, and how you've changed since then
  • Day 03 - A favorite photo
  • Day 04 - Something I crave
  • Day 05 - Top 10 Pet Peeves
  • Day 06 - Something I bought recently
  • Day 07 - Something I want to buy
  • Day 08 - A favorite song
  • Day 09 - A favorite movie
  • Day 10 - A favorite food and recipe
  • Day 11 - A favorite book
  • Day 12 - A favorite quote
  • Day 13 - What did you do today?
  • Day 14 - Your dream house...
  • Day 15 - Next 3 items on your "Bucket List"
  • Day 16 - A favorite YouTube video
  • Day 17 - A habit you wish you DIDN'T have
  • Day 18 - Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come up
  • Day 19 - A hobby of mine
  • Day 20 - Your favorite Christmas tradition
  • Day 21 - A travel story
  • Day 22 - A photo of my family
  • Day 23 - Share a favorite memory
  • Day 24 - 5 Things you love about Summer
  • Day 25 - A place I love
  • Day 26 - A child I love
  • Day 27 - A person I love
  • Day 28 - A secret you want to get out
  • Day 29 - Testimony of the Gospel
  • Day 30 - Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the next 365 days

No comments:

Post a Comment