Wednesday, March 2, 2011

baby update!

Alright everyone...here is the GROWING belly over the last month and a half. Next week we find out for sure whether the babe is a little Ryan still, or if the babe has really been a little Anna all along! We're nervous, but either way we'll be happy!

I have been feeling great lately. Not nearly as tired and sleeping the days away. I also have still not had any big main cravings or food aversions. So pretty much I feel completely normal, until I look down!

3 comments:

  1. oh congrats anna!!! That is so exciting! You will love it, and you will be such a stinkin cute mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Time is flying! Baby Doyle will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You must let me know as soon as you know! Love you!

    ReplyDelete