Monday, February 28, 2011

a good day!

YAY! Today was a good day, we got a letter in the mail from Touro Univerity in Henderson NV telling us that they accepted Ryan into their Physical Therapy program starting this July!


We are so excited to finally have an acceptance. We're still hoping that our alternate acceptance turns out at the University of Utah, or that we hear a 'YES!' from Nova Southeastern in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Florida is and always has been our top pick and we are still really holding out for it!











Anyway, right now, we are just so excited for Touro!

Congratulations Ryan, I'm so proud of you, and SOO in love with you! I can't wait to start the next big adventure in our life together!

This summer is going to to bring us 1. a new baby! 2. a new and final school! 3. a big move!

7 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! My brother lives in Henderson, he goes to Touro for DO school! If you guys want anyone to talk to about it let me know. They love it down there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is so great, my brother in law went to Touro for DO school and graduated in 08, they loved it and I LOVED visiting them! (I see your friends bro is going there now for DO school! small world :)) good luck with U of U and florida! that would be so exciting, but touro would be so great too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I'm so glad for you guys! I'll still keep my fingers crossed for the other schools as well so you have some options! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting! You guys will do great wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Anna! My friend just graduated from nursing school at Touro and my husbands cousin just finished dental school at Nova Southeastern. They both loved them as I'm sure you will too. Lucky you get to go somewhere warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! Will you text me when you find out about the other two schools? haha I would rather find out sooner! So happy for you guys! I'm kinda sad to this means we are all really leaving somewhere...maybe that makes me sad but excited.

    ReplyDelete