Wednesday, February 16, 2011

in the salon! FINALLY!

I am so excited to let you all know that I am now working in the brand new salon

The Center Street Salon by Jane
87 West Center Street Logan UT

It is a gorgeous salon that has been completely remodeled and everything in it is brand new and beautiful!

I'm now booking appointments for Monday's Wednesday's and Friday's. You can leave me a message here, or on facebook, or call, or text, or email me for an appointments.

801-791-6549, annadoyle8@gmail.com

  • I have specials running this month on haircuts.
  • Haircuts are now and always will be included with any color service.
  • Military service men and women will always receive a discount as well.

Please help me spread the word to your friends as well!!

I appreciate all your support and I hope I'll be talking with you soon and then see you soon after that as well!

2 comments:

  1. Would the "Jane" in "The Center Street Salon by Jane" be Jane Larsen? I used to work for her at Allstate at the same address where your salon is. What a small world. Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see pictures of your salon!!

    ReplyDelete