Thursday, June 9, 2011

Showers Galore!

This past month has been so much fun, and so busy! I've been so lucky to have amazing friends and family to throw me a bunch of showers to get us ready for Easton! I am so grateful for all the work they've put into them, and had such a great time seeing everyone who came to the showers!

The first friends shower I had was given by Melanee, she held it at Firehouse Pizzeria here in Logan. It was so much fun to see friends from all over, high school, college, work places, hair school, etc! We had yummy cupcakes that were baseball themed and really just had a great time! At this shower, I was 29 weeks :)


Ashley, her baby Sophia, me, and Alyssa (who is due one week before me!)

The next shower for us was given by Danielle! She had such a fun idea to have a couple's shower for Ryan could come and see all of his friends too! It was such a great idea and we had so much fun! She held it at Elements here in Logan, and the food was amazing! She made yummy desserts and had some fun games for us to play as well!! At this shower I was 30 weeks :)


me and Danielle!

cute table decor, pretty flowers, and pictures of Ryan and I from our baby albums! And her yummy cake balls for dessert!

The Gooch's!

The Hall's!

The Davis's!

Ryan loving opening the presents :)

The last friends shower was thrown by my friends from work at Texas Roadhouse! It was so much fun, Andrea held it at Roadhouse, and had the cutest brown and blue giraffe decor. Tons of yummy treats and cupcakes, and Liz brought delicious french dip sandwiches for lunch! My sister Jeanette was in town and was able to come with me to this shower, and that was really fun! At this shower I was 31 weeks :)

Cute little onesie from Heather and Liz!
me and Jeanette (I look crazed in this picture!)

Annie, Alison, Hala, Megan, and Cherise!
Erin and Quin, Gracie and Andrea! (Cute mamas!)
Heather and Liz!

Again I am so lucky to have so much support from friends and family that already love and care about this little guy so much! I wish I could take you all with me to Henderson so you could all watch him grow up! I guess I'll just have to be really good at keeping the blog updated so you all can see him get bigger and bigger!

1 comment:

  1. So fun, and cute ideas from all of your showers. That is so exciting that you are getting so close....Good luck and hope all goes well with baby and the house!

    ReplyDelete