Tuesday, May 31, 2011

House Update

We heard back from the sellers on our offer: They counter-offered, and we accepted! Now we are just waiting to get the official paperwork so we can start in on all the closing paperwork!

It really is such a perfect home for us, and SUCH a great deal! It has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, two car garage. It's in a gated community with a pool, clubhouse, basketball courts, etc. And best of all, it's never been lived in! So we are moving into a brand new home, for less than a third of what it was originally sold for! We are so excited and can't wait for the next step! Keep your fingers crossed that everything works out ok and goes to plan!

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! You guys are going to love having your own home. With 4 bedrooms, you'll have enough room for visitors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm so jealous!!! It is a buyers market there! I wish we were moving to Vegas!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And the decorating possibilities . . . I'm so excited to come see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna I am so excited for you! I heard Ryan tell Alex while they were "playing games" haha. I meant to text you. But congrats! I can't wait to see how you decorate!

    ReplyDelete