Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the belly update

Just so you know, these pictures aren't as 'fun' to post as they used to be, but I feel like I have to keep doing them now that I've started! What have I gotten myself into!

I'm currently 31 weeks along. And I'm really starting to 'feel it' as some people say. When I heard that the second trimester was the easiest, and third would go back to being miserable, I didn't think it would be so instant! I thought maybe the last 2 or 3 weeks would be awful. But I am in some pain! Sheesh! Anytime I sit or lay down, my back has shooting pains within a couple of minutes, and nothing relieves it, if I take Tylenol or anything, I feel relief for a bit, but within 20 minutes, it's worn off and the pain is back up to where it started. So let's just say, my back is really ready to be done! Other that that, I really haven't had much to complain about! I've been loving watching my belly move all around, and feel his pokes and jabs more suddenly. Sometimes it really catches me off guard. I've noticed while doing hair, my belly unintentionally is leaning against clients arms, and that is super embarrassing! I have started to really miss my 'old body' not that I'm feeling like I'm getting too big or anything, I realize I am PREGNANT, and that's part of it. I just am missing the ability to move around, bend down, and fit into the other 80% of my wardrobe that has been hanging up for the past year waiting to be worn again. I miss those clothes :(

Anyway, enough rambling, onto the pictures I know you all are dying to see and I'm hesitating to post, here ya go:


(week 29 was taken with a self-timer since Ryan was out of town, hence the graininess of the photo. sorry)



3 comments:

  1. You are such a cute pregnant girl! Always in the cutest outfits! and your belly isn't even hanging over yet! (if it will at all) so you are lucky!! but I totally know what you mean when you said your belly rubs up to people! haha. it makes me laugh just thinking of all the times I didn't realize I was rubbing my belly next to their shoulders or trying to squeeze through places where I used to sip right through. Its embarrassing at times. But you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable and I am sorry for the back pain. those last few weeks are the worst. I hope they fly by so you can enjoy that bundle of joy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love you. your smile is slowly fading in each pic! your almost there dearest. you are cute as can be :) congrats on the new home and move! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete