Thursday, May 5, 2011

Peerless Spring Hair Show 2011

This last weekend, after all the fun baby showers of course, my friend Melanee and I headed to Salt Lake! It was the greatest girls weekend!

We went to the Peerless Beauty Supply Spring Hair Show, and sucked up every ounce of education we could! It was so much fun, and very entertaining! They had 4 main stages with Big Sexy Hair, Scruples, Joico, and Retro Hair on them. They had amazing stylists doing fun cuts, colors, styles from all over the country. There were tons of deals on products and supplies, old and new that the industry has come out with. It really was just a great two day event!
Melanee and I had fun between the two days just hanging out and doing a whole lot of nothing! It was so relaxing! I'm so glad that I have her in my life, we have such a great time together, sisters at heart! (and I didn't even get a picture of us together! These are seriously all the pictures I took this year! We were too busy having fun!)




2 comments:

  1. Oh. I'm so sad I didn't getto go this year!!! I was planning on it but another vacation came up! Next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i don't know you but someone told me you guys are moving to vegas. i think you went to sky view, and so did i. we are moving there too, in july! i was wondering if you've had any luck finding a nice, safe place to live, because i'm having a heck of a time trying to find a place.

    ReplyDelete