Thursday, May 19, 2011

Henderson

This week we have been in Henderson on a house hunt! We got here Tuesday afternoon, met with the realtor, and looked at homes for about 2 hours. We fell in love with the second one we saw! The next morning, we met up again and went looking for about 3 hours. We found 2 others that we liked, but still the Tuesday one was our favorite. All three happened to be in the same neighborhood, but the one we love has 4 bedrooms instead of 3, and comes with a lot more. It's clean and perfect! It's a home that is up for auction, so we put a bid in on Wednesday, and we will hopefully hear back tomorrow morning whether we got it or not! Keep your fingers crossed!

With all the down time in between home searching, we've done a lot of driving around trying to get to know the area. We found my doctor's office, Ryan's school, grocery stores, etc. We just want to have a general idea of where things are in relation to the home we will hopefully be living in! We also have had time to do some 'touristy' things as well. Since this will be our last trip as actual out-of-towners, I made Ryan take lots of pictures!

Last night, we went and saw the movie Water for Elephants, it was such a good show and I definitely recommend it! Today, we went down to Hoover Dam, and then to the Strip. It was a fun exhausting day for me and the babe! I think Ryan got pretty worn out too! We are just loving the weather here, and can't wait until next month when we will be residents of this fun area!

Ryan at Hoover Dam for the first time ever. He is a little afraid of heights (a little known fact to most of you!) So he was not thrilled with looking over the edges for too long!

Me, the babe, and the dam. I didn't get to see over the edge to well due to my growing belly being the exact same height as the walls! It was still a really fun little trip though!

Loving the Diet Coke stuff in the Coke store on the Strip! I wanted to buy it all for me, Melanee and my mom! This picture is for all my D.C. loving peeps!

Ryan couldn't WAIT to see the M&M's 3D movie in M&M World!

The Doyle's enjoying a delightful 10 minute super cheesy movie about Red and Yellow M&M's!

Me and Yellow, just hanging out!




7 comments:

  1. How exciting! Big changes for you guys! You look so great pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best friends lives in Henderson. You will have to let me know where you end up and I'll give you her info. She's great and has one little boy. How exciting for you guys! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna what a an exciting life you are living! It's been such a long time since I've seen you, & looks like your family is doing great! I can't believe your having a baby, congratulations!! Brooke is having her first in August, I can't believe my own little sis is pregnant! Well I'm glad to see you are having such a great time, take care love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to be buying a house! You look so great! I think I told you already that my bro and his family live in Henderson. He goes to Touro actually. They absolutely love it down there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna,
    Thank you for your sweet comment. you have got to be the cutest prego woman I have ever seen! I'm excited for your move, it will be a fun adventure for you, and good luck with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the diet coke picture!! And as always you look adorable! Sounds like things are going great for you and your cute little family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look soooo cute with your baby bump! good luck with the big move and the house hunt - it's one big roller coaster, but so fun and so worth it!

    ReplyDelete