Sunday, May 15, 2011

SOLD!

This post has been a couple weeks coming. It's a sad post. But I had to honor the Jeep on here or else I would feel too guilty! Ok, ok, that's a little dramatic...but I do really miss it!

We decided to sell the Jeep before we move to Henderson so that we would have some extra money, and we didn't really need two cars and a scooter down there, especially a 4-wheel drive car. So, she got the boot!

The good news is, I know the buyer! The girl who bought it, is my sister's best friend, so I know she will take care of it and I can visit if I need to....not really, but still!

my last moment's as the Jeep's owner. I was sad, and it felt weird locking it up for the last time, and making sure it really was completely emptied of all of 'me'


1 comment:

  1. hey! try leaving your car in a car shop parking lot, in january, smashed from a deer, with a full tank of gas {psha $20 worth, boo } , and knowing its going to a junk yard :( :( :( i totally cried haha. atleast you sold your car, not totaled it! haha { poor me, eh? } just kidding. i love that i'm not the only one who posts about cars

    ReplyDelete