Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April "Showers"

This last Saturday was so much fun! I had two baby showers for Easton, and got so much great stuff from family members...a bouncer, swing, tons of clothes, lots of blankies, toys, books, etc! Thank you ALL!!!

The first shower was at Ryan's sister Kristin's house. She had a yummy brunch for us with egg casserole, yummy fruit salad, pastries, and juices. It was delicious! Ryan's aunts, cousins, and Grandma were all there with us as well, and we had such a great time!

cute decor that Kristin put up in her beautiful home!

some of the party go-ers in the family!

My cute swing that I registered for!
Bouncer seat from Kim's sisters in Cali, so sweet!
Cute Pirate outfit!
the most adorable shoes my sister gave me, I wish they came in my size, I'd seriously wear them every day!


The Broadbent family shower was after! It was at my Aunt Kaylene and Uncle Dave's house. We always tie a quilt for the baby and then have yummy food and open gifts! This shower was combined with two of my cousin's wives. Marinda is having a girl, Cameron, in about a month, and Taylor is having a boy, Hank, any day now, she is actually due tomorrow! We had such a great time, and it was so much fun to see all my family members, love them all so much!
Marinda (and Cameron), me (and Easton), and Taylor (and Hank)
just opened a couple of Giants onesies from my cute cousin/fellow fan Nicole....LOVED them!
super soft blankie from Aunt Lou
delicious cupcakes!!
Tying Hank's baby quilt
yummy lunch, courtesy of my Uncle's store, David's Pizza, YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like you got lots of good stuff for your showers!! Lucky!! :)

    ReplyDelete