Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Easton's 6 month photos

My friend Tosha is a photographer and she took the most amazing photos of Easton yesterday! He did so well the whole time, and it was so fun to see him 'in the spotlight!' I am blown away by how grown up he looks in these. He is the most handsome little guy ever!

We used some fun props for him too, some meaningful ones. His tiger Toby that he sleeps with every night and afternoon, his daddy's baby blankie (the yellow and blue one), and his new Panda hat for the Giants next season, he is Pablo 'Panda' Sandoval's newest fan!
















9 comments:

  1. He is such a darling baby! Oh my! My favorite is the second to last. Sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome. I love all of these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! So many adorable ones! What are you going to do with them all? You will have to have pics of Easton all over your house to take advantage of all the cute ones. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my these are too cute! My favorite is the one is the baseball hat! His face is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Anna. Cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna! He is soooo adorable!! Don't you love their fun little milestones each month:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie.. I miss him and I miss you more!! Lets get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete