Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patrick's Day



St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays ever...for no real reason. It might come from the fact that my favorite color is green, or maybe it's just because any reason to make a day a little more special is always exciting to me! But now that I'm a Doyle, I feel like I'm officially of Irish decent and I need to celebrate!

Easton wore his special green shirt all day, and we had a delicious green dinner! I made fettuccine alfredo with roasted asparagus and grilled pesto chicken...and lots of food coloring of course! It was amazing!

This year was extra fun because I had a spa gift certificate from Christmas that I used. Ryan sent me to the Oleksandra Spa in Treasure Island and I had a lovely and relaxing hour long massage. I felt so fancy, they gave me a big fluffy white robe, and slippers! I felt so spoiled, and it really topped off my favorite day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man he is such a cutie! You did such fun stuff for St Patty's day! I didn't do anything and now reading your blog I wish I would have! I will have to do it next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete