Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Park City 2012

I'm pretty sure I married into the best family that I ever could have found. I feel like I fit right in with Ryan's sisters and mom, and they reassure me that I do. I'm blessed! Every year for the last 4 years we have made a tradition of spending a weekend in Park City to just hang out and shop. It is always so much fun, and relaxing....and we end up with so many great deals! This year was no different, although we all went a lot lighter on the shopping, Kristin especially, I was so impressed, maybe one day I can have the kind of self control that she has....maybe!

Super yummy dinner at "501 On Main"

Our amazing condo, same one we stayed in last year!

we always head to Rocky Mountain Chocolates to load up on treats,
 this year i got this AMAZING Apple Pie Caramel Apple.
It was HEAVENLY!
Julie's Apple, can't remember what flavor, but she loved hers too! 
I colored Kristin's hair that night, and I forgot gloves....mark of a hairstylist right?
me, Lauren and Kristin. Hanging out in Gap giving our opinions on outfits.
Lauren and Kristin
Our total purchase all together. This pile is usually double, we went light remember!?


No comments:

Post a Comment