Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Touro 'BIG GAME'

Every year, Ryan's school plays a basketball against Touro University San Francisco. This year he tried out for the team, and of course made it. I have to admit, I kept teasing him about the whole thing up until I pulled up the parking lot and COULD NOT find a parking spot. I was beyond shocked at the turnout of this game! In my mind, I was picturing something along the lines of a church basketball game, with some of his classmates there to cheer, along with some of us families. I was so so wrong. They played the game at Findlay Prep High School, so it was a nice gym, but obviously smaller. However, it was equally as loud as any Utah State game, I had to yell to talk to my friend next to me, and Easton was a little timid because of all the commotion surrounding him. 
Ryan's classmates made Big Heads of Ryan, and surprised us with a Baby Big Head of Easton, it was so funny, and E loved them! 
The game was incredibly intense! Even Ryan said it was way more intense than he was expecting, and he was completely exhausted after the first half. They played so hard, and in the end they lost by only one point. You would have thought they still won because of the amount of sound coming out of that place! It was such a fun night, and makes me wish that Ryan would have played last year, and could next year, but instead he will be in the middle of rotations and getting ready to graduate! Can't wait for that day, it's exciting that it's getting so close to the end for us! 

Me and Easton cheering for the Papa. 

Ryan playing in the 'Big Game'

My boys!

Being awarded their medals



Easton hung out here at my feet for most of the game.

Check out his cute sassy baby bum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment